Cover Page for Authors Form
- To register your paper, please send the COVER PAGE FOR AUTHORS FORM in the scanned format. Cover Page for Authors Form /Para registrar seu trabalho, envie o formulário COVER PAGE FOR AUTHORS FORM (um arquivo exclusivo em formato pdf):
- To register your paper, please inform the ORCID numbers of all authors/co-authors at the moment of registration of authorship data. This ID uniquely attaches your identity to your research work, such as your articles and citations. The result: no more confusion because another researcher has the same or a similar name! You can read more about ORCID and its benefits here: / Para registrar seu manuscrito no Sistema OJS, por favor, informe o seu número ORCID e de todos os autores/co-autores. Para saber mais e registrar o seu ORCID, veja os documentos:
If you do not comply with this request by the deadline, the manuscript will be rejected./
Se você não atender a essa solicitação dentro do prazo, o manuscrito será rejeitado.
jCEC now requires that all corresponding authors identify themselves using their ORCID iD when submitting a manuscript to the journal. ORCID provides a unique identifier for researchers and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript submission and grant applications, provides the following benefits:
- Discoverability: ORCID increases the discoverability of your publications, by enabling smarter publisher systems and by helping readers to reliably find work that you’ve authored.
- Convenience: As more organisations use ORCID, providing your iD or using it to register for services will automatically link activities to your ORCID record, and will enable you to share this information with other systems and platforms you use, saving you re-keying information multiple times.
- Keeping track: Your ORCID record is a neat place to store and (if you choose) share validated information about your research activities and affiliations.
If you don’t already have an iD, you’ll need to create one if you decide to submit a manuscript to jCEC. You can register for one directly from your user account on https://ORCID.org/register.